Sabrage Card for opening champagne and sparkling wine bottles.
Sciaboliamo Sabrage Card Kit consisting of card & chain.
- Stainless steel card, credit card size 1.5mm thick, marked with Sciaboliamo and with hole for chain attachment.
- Anodized nickel-free aluminum chain, 50 cm long, equipped with snap hooks at both ends.
Indications for use:
- Make sure that the bottle is cooled to a temperature of 3 to 5 degrees so that the glass loses its elasticity when sabering. Bottles that are not refrigerated run the risk of breaking.
- Remove the aluminum capsule covering the bottleneck. Unclip the metal clasp that holds the cork, lift the clasp to the last ring of the bottleneck, then close it again tightly around it.
- Hook the chain into the card’s hole using one of the two snap hooks. Attach the other snap hook to the bottle’s metal clasp.
- Tilt the bottle and aim it at a place away from people and objects.
- Locate the bottle’s press seam and swiftly slide the card along that seam from the bottom to the neck of the bottle. The top part of the bottleneck, including the cork and clasp, will detach noticeably and stick to the chain.
The card can be kept in the wallet while the chain can also be used as a keychain. Excellent gift idea for any occasion: parties, birthdays, wedding, anniversary, giveaway.
The use of gloves is recommended. Read the precautions for use carefully.